Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great Postcards + before flowers left the studio


 Thanks to Lloyd - Get This! Gallery.
The postcard for the show looks awesome!
When you get a chance to grab one of these, please do!
It would look great on your refrigerator or on a desk.
Friends, whenever I get a chance, I'll hand these... out... to YOU!




I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mother and father, who have been my hands and feet throughout the process of this show preparation. I am struggling with my back pains, and all this wouldn't have been possible without their help as well as my friends.

As a part of show, you will be able to view a video documentation of the flower cutting process as well. I find it quite beautiful, humorous, and nostalgic. A Korean singer Patty Kim (my parents' favorite singer) singing from a CD player along with my father's whistling... then the paper cutter's gushing sound of shredding the flowers... my conversation with mother about the show preparation and gossips of her friends...

I'll update more as the installation process evolves next few days.


- G.

No comments:

Post a Comment