Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

re.sume |riˈzoōm|

verb [ trans. ]
begin to do or pursue (something) again after a pause or interruption : a day later normal service was resumed.

Gyun is resuming
- in things like blogging, making art, making more friends, updating a facebook status, replying to e-mails. I am glad life is resumable. I am glad that it's up to my own will, a choice that I make for myself to resume. And it works the best for me that way.

Past few weeks, I have been letting the toxins out of my body with flu (not swine flu, thankfully) and other bad sickness. I can walk straight now and there isn't much pain in body. Thanks to my wonderful chiropractor who tells me to correct my lifestyle basically. Each time I go, I get mesmerized by x-ray images of my own body on a light box. "It's an inspiration!" I would exclaim to the doctor and she tells me I'm funny.

While I was recovering, I have been up to a few things, thankfully, like going to a few art shows, celebrating my dad's 60th b-day, karaoke-ing, and counting pennies.





Here are some photos from A Garden Under the Moonlight, Le Flash 2009.






Photography by David Foster, collaborated with Juri Onuki

No comments:

Post a Comment