Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Invitation to Another Cutting Evening


Another (and the last) evening of cutting flowers tomorrow at 6PM! Dinner will be provided, and it would be lovely to have you. It will be a unique time for you to experience my process of cutting flowers and also a great time with a great group of people. E-mail me at gyunhur@gmail.com if you're interested. I'll e-mail you with details for the evening.

Thanks!

Last night, my family watched the Super Bowl. None of us know much about football, but we watched it while eating Korean-style sweet and sour fried chicken (양념통닭). Then my parents went down to basement to cut more flowers and I fell asleep as Packers claimed their championship. -_-;; Koreans' real love for sports is in soccer. Check out this video! 
http://www.spike.com/video/2002-korean-soccer/2739356

Korean-style sweet and sour fried chicken (양념통닭)




No comments:

Post a Comment