Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Interview with Art Relish


Gyun Hur from ArtRelish.com on Vimeo.

Here's an interview I did with Jason Parker from Art Relish. He has been very supportive in my past shows including my thesis A Requiem in the Garden at Stokes. This interview will give you an insight about my work, process, and more. Hope you enjoy it.

I drove up to Virginia yesterday to spend about 20 days at Virginia Center for the Creative Arts.   It's so beautiful here and excited to meet other artists, writers, and composers. You know it, I'll be putting more posts about my experience here, so stay tune!

- G.




4 comments:

  1. I loved watching the interview! Congrats on your award!! I love learning more about your art through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lindsay. I enjoy watching your daughter Ansley grow through your updates as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gyun! Contact me if you need free help when you install for Flux! I'm serious, I would love to be free labor. Congrats again on the way your art is getting room to expand! It's been a while since I've seen you, but it's good to see you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jane! I would love to have you for the installation - it will be in March and I can give you more info as things get more refined. Thanks as always for your encouragement, and oh, say 'hi' to your sister. =)

    ReplyDelete