Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When people gather for a revolution -

photo courtesy of New York Times



I am from a generation that hasn't experienced such a tension and urgency to take actions for a cause. R e v o l u t i o n ? What does that even really mean?

I am listening to the radio and reading articles about Egypt turning upside and down for a revolution. There is a bit of frustration in me, not being able to relate, understand, and glimpse what it means to be in their state . . .  I tried to imagine a degree of pain, yet a terribly thrilling sensation of being in the midst of such an event.

Is it too self-observed or idealistic for me to post these pictures simply because I thought these people were creating incredible landscapes?


- G.

No comments:

Post a Comment