Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 - obsession

The Forgotten Founding Father: Noah Webster's Obsession and the Creation of an American Culture 
Last night at a dinner table, I ended up sitting right next to an author from Boston. His name is Joshua Kendall and he just finished writing a biography of Noah Webster, The Forgotten Founding Father. Joshua told me about his interest in people who are obsessive - and how their lives evolved with a particular drive that made them succeed. Wow. Of course, I went off to research a little bit more on the author's background and he also has written volumes in psychology as well. Now... I will have to have more chats with him.
 

About obsession -

in my flowers and cutting -

hah . . .


- G.


I plucked 6 boxes of white flowers past two days.

studio at night

On my way back home at VCCA

No comments:

Post a Comment