Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gillsville, GA








Last Saturday morning, I drove up to Gillsville, GA to pick up more silk flowers. There is an amazing whole sales place for silk flowers, and as you can see, I had a blast. I just can't get enough out of silk flowers!!!


It's about an hour and half drive - snow wasn't completely melted. I stopped by one of the quiet roads and stared at the field awhile. I was reminded of winter landscapes in Korea - vaguely from my memories.

There has been a lot on my mind. Last week, my parents and I were stuck home literally cutting flowers 9-10 hours a day. So it was nice to get away from that routine and drive somewhere quiet for awhile to think.


This week, I am installing a piece at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia. I will update with photos soon.


- G.

No comments:

Post a Comment